Ying-er 2006

We adopted our daughter Charlotte Xiao from China in 2006. ("ying-er" means baby in mandarin). This blog tells our story about building a family of 4, and the on-going joys/trials in our lives.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Charlotte's Vocabulary

I haven't been very good about posting lately...but I want you to know that I am doing a decent job of keeping other things up to date.

Since Charlotte started using words to tell us what she was up to, we've been keeping a list and adding to it as more words enter her vocabulary. Every day this little girl amazes us, makes us smile and makes us laugh. Thought all of you would like to be impressed too! ; )





Check out the left nav bar for the link. (Or if you are lazy just click here http://ying-ertimeline.blogspot.com/)

We will keep updating as more words arrive.
Cheers! (with the cow spoon)

2 Comments:

Blogger regionsauvage said...

You forgot "Coco" for Coralie (in February I believe?

Valérie

7:06 AM  
Blogger Mars said...

She's adorable! Hope the move is going well!! Miss you! :) XOXO

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home