Ying-er 2006

We adopted our daughter Charlotte Xiao from China in 2006. ("ying-er" means baby in mandarin). This blog tells our story about building a family of 4, and the on-going joys/trials in our lives.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mother's Day (yes, a week late)

My first mother's day with BOTH my girls. It doesn't get any better than that.

Last year was wonderful of course...it was our first Mother's Day with Charlotte. But it was bittersweet. I was really missing AJ.


First we went to a celebration at AJ's Mandarin school on Saturday.

Then on Sunday morning we had a celebration of our own at home. In the afternoon we went up to our new cottage lot for a visit and a picnic. It was a perfect day.
I love this shot of Charlotte 'fishing' with my Dad!
I am the luckiest Mom in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home