2008 - the year in pictures
Yes, I have bowed to the pressure and returned from the very long hiatus.
In true blog form - the photos go in reverse order (i.e. we're starting with the most recent and then going back in time. You know, almost like I've been posting all year.)
There is very little narrative, but lots of pics. I know you mostly come here for the pics, not for my witty prose anyway...
Enjoy, my friends.
I promise to try and to this more than once in 2009. : )
Fall











Summer - camping at our lake (aka cottage lot)



Birthday Trip to Toronto - Centre Island
In true blog form - the photos go in reverse order (i.e. we're starting with the most recent and then going back in time. You know, almost like I've been posting all year.)
There is very little narrative, but lots of pics. I know you mostly come here for the pics, not for my witty prose anyway...
Enjoy, my friends.
I promise to try and to this more than once in 2009. : )
Fall
Halloween Fun
Charlotte's first day of nursery school
Summer - camping at our lake (aka cottage lot)
Birthday Trip to Toronto - Centre Island

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home