Finally we are up to date!!
Well, well, well……what have we been up to since I left you high and dry at the end of May? What could we possibly have filled at that time with, you are wondering? Lots of stuff!!!!
Everyone's hair is a little longer, and we're all a bit more tanned since the last time you saw us.
In true blog fashion, I will take you in reverse chronological order. And I’m warning you, there isn’t going to be much text. I know you’re just here for the photos anyway!
After this we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming (i.e. updates every 2 weeks or so). Although the break was nice, this catching up crap is a real pain.
In true blog fashion, I will take you in reverse chronological order. And I’m warning you, there isn’t going to be much text. I know you’re just here for the photos anyway!
After this we will be back to our regularly scheduled programming (i.e. updates every 2 weeks or so). Although the break was nice, this catching up crap is a real pain.

1 Comments:
Wow Heather, that must have been a lot of work. Congrats for doing it!
Post a Comment
<< Home