Hmmmm - I think we'll have a baby next week.....
In fact, I think we'll have a baby next Friday (March 3). How good does THAT sound?? I actually tried out the phrase on a couple people at work today. "Hey Annette, I'm going to have a baby next Friday. What do you think about that?!!" "Cool."
When I saw her later in the elevator she got this big smile on her face, nudged the woman beside her, and said, "Hey, did you know Heather is having a baby next Friday? She looks pretty good, don't you think?"
Confession - I loved it! Finally I am an expectant mother!!!!! And if I do say so myself, my thighs look great for a woman who is expecting a baby in 10 days. : )
Current rumours are that referrals will be sent from the CCAA this Friday or next Monday. It takes about 3-4 days for them to arrive at our agency, which is why we are predicting that there will be pictures to share, joy to jump for and overwhelming happiness by March 3.
So yep, I 've made up my mind....we'll definitely have a baby next Friday. How nice to be decisive.
When I saw her later in the elevator she got this big smile on her face, nudged the woman beside her, and said, "Hey, did you know Heather is having a baby next Friday? She looks pretty good, don't you think?"
Confession - I loved it! Finally I am an expectant mother!!!!! And if I do say so myself, my thighs look great for a woman who is expecting a baby in 10 days. : )
Current rumours are that referrals will be sent from the CCAA this Friday or next Monday. It takes about 3-4 days for them to arrive at our agency, which is why we are predicting that there will be pictures to share, joy to jump for and overwhelming happiness by March 3.
So yep, I 've made up my mind....we'll definitely have a baby next Friday. How nice to be decisive.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home